Thursday 6 February 2014

Attitude test results


1. What type/s of animal were you?: I was 35% beaver, 31% lion and 27% otter

2. Do you agree with this result? Say why/why not: I agree with the results because I know i'm intelligent but i'm also a take charge kind of person.

3. What are 3 strengths of your animal type? What is 1 weakness : the strength of my animal is I am intelligent, i work hard and I have specific goals. My weakness is I don't have fun often.

4. Predict which animal you think the other members of your family are, and do the same for 1 good friend: I think my brother is 45% otter and 50% lion because he loves to joke around and he is the bossy kind of person. One of my friends is Mostly beaver and little bit lion because he loves work and is a leader.

5. Do you think this is a useful survey for people to take? Say why/why not:I do think this is good survey because it tells people about themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment