Wednesday 16 April 2014

Last Year Science Fair

Aim
To find what fruit or vegetable generates the most power.
Hypothesis
I think that the lemon will make the most power because it is the most acidic
Introduction
I always wanted to make a potato batterie but I wondered what would happen with other fruits so I decided to try at this science fair.
Equipment & Method
Various fruit and vegetables
1 small copper rod
1 small zinc rod
a voltmeter

What I did was put the copper rod in one end of the fruit and then put the zinc rod in the other end , attached the voltmeter the the rods and then I got a reading. I tested this 3 times to get an average for each thing
Results
The results were that the potato and the lemon made the most power and the tomato made the least

Conclusion
I conclude that the lemon generated the most power out of the 3 trials

maybe hover shoes or different effect of video games

No comments:

Post a Comment