Monday 24 March 2014

Proof-Reading (It's)



  1. it's about time you showed up!
  2. It was it's first time out of the cage.
  3. it's feet were covered with sand.
  4. Get up, it's time for school.
  5. I’m glad to see you; it's been a long time.
  6. it's important to study hard for tests.
  7. The bear protected it's cubs.
  8. it's my turn to go down the slide.
  9. The dog felt great with it's new hair cut.
  10. it's too late to eat dinner.
  11. My car is old and it's paint is peeling.
  12. The bird realised that the wind had blown it's nest away.
  13. The game came to it's conclusion.
  14. Turn down the music, it's hurting my ears.

1 comment:

  1. Hamish, you need to use the internet to learn when to use its (with no apostrophe) and it's (with an apostrophe). When you know, fix up this post and come and explain the usage to me, and I will sign off your homework.

    ReplyDelete