Monday 1 September 2014

space story

I have lived on this planet for 23 years, what planet you ask?
Mars yes I live on the planet mars and for a bad reason. I am on here because earth was destroyed by world war 4. There was a select few people that were aloud access on to the mars village I was in that few because I am an Inventor/Botanist that figured out how to turn carbon dioxide into oxygen with a device that I have made.
The people of this select few got to bring 2 people. So I brought my sister and my wife because they are the only family I have left.

But one day I went out in my scout ship to set up some more of my devices around the planet but then some alarms started to go off. The indicator said that there was breach in hull so I put on my space suit and went to check it out. There was a huge gash in the side of the cargo bay so I walked in to get my tools and noticed a shadowy figure following me so I slowly grabbed my electro sword and started running around my ship and the figure was still following me and then the monster of a thing jumped on top of me and was trying to eat me and then I had a plan. I let it swallow me and then started to cut it up from the inside. When I got out I got back to work on the hull breach and then headed back to the outpost and I was heading to its co-ordinates when I noticed smoke in the distance and I realised what had happened.

Those monsters had taken over.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hamish, your creativity was pretty good and you followed the questions perfectly. You finished on time and it was a good story to read about but you did have some spelling mistakes. Over all you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete